We used to have to guess what you liked. Now with the magic of Facebook, there’s a little button that lets you tell us so. Here’s a baker’s dozen of the most Like-inducing posts from our Facebook page this year.
1) (above) Some amusing shadows cast by the railings on Westminster Bridge.
2) A dog that thinks he’s people:
3) A Mayor on Wire:
4) This cat that wouldn’t leave was our most Liked status by a long, long way:
5) The Shard light show was a bit disappointing:
7) And though regular commuting could be a little dicey:
8) You went nuts for the completion of the East London Line:
9) You loved these Olympians on the tube:
10) Plus the Rings on the Bridge:
11) Especially with the moon behind ‘em:
12) And even as you had a laugh at the Closing Ceremony:
13) You were still pretty chuffed with the whole thing:
For more where this came from in 2013, Like us on Facebook.