This Saturday, Opera Holland Park debuts its latest production – a family-friendly opera based on the magical literary classic ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland’ by Lewis Carroll. Bringing to life the book’s enchanting characters (the always-beaming Cheshire Cat and the troublesome twins Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, to name just a few of our favourites) and set in the stunning, leafy surroundings of Holland Park, this musical version of Alice in Wonderland makes for the perfect sunny afternoon with the kids. If this sounds like a fantastic way to entertain all of the family over the summer holidays, you’re in luck! The lovely people at Opera Holland Park are giving away ten pairs of tickets to see ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland’ next Monday. You could win one adult ticket and one child ticket to an exclusive gala performance of the new opera taking place on Monday Jul 22 at 3pm. For your chance to win one of ten pairs of tickets, simply answer the question below. Good luck!
Find out more about Opera Holland Park’s ‘Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland’.
By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions. This competition will close at midday on July 19 2013.
Terms and conditions:
- Each winner gets 2 tickets to the gala performance of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland at Opera Holland Park on Monday July 22 at 3pm
- These tickets are not on sale to the general public and are not transferrable to a different date
- The 2 tickets are one adult and one child (under 15)
- The performance takes place on the Yucca Lawn, off the North Lawn in Holland Park, W8 6LU
- The winners names will be on the list at the performance entry gate from 2.30pm on the afternoon of Mon Jul 22
- All winners will be contacted before 6pm on Fri Jul 19 by email