Sharp-dressed men of London unite: it’s Carnaby Street’s Men’s Style Night, a night that’s all about the blokes – before the frenzy of fashion week makes them want to hibernate in their lairs for good. Think live music, wet shaves, ale and cider tastings, pop-up bars, and 20% off new season menswear collections. Check out the new Paul Smith concept store in all its glory, complete with live DJs and beer. As the event is in association with GQ, the men’s mag is pitching a pop-up to give trend talks and go over the best buys for AW13, for those fellas who need a bit of…style inspiration, let’s say.
Here’s a roundup of what we’re excited about (mostly free, duh):
· 2000 free drinks for ticket holders at The White Horse pop-up bar in Kingly Court
· Trend talks with GQ editor Robert Johnston
· One piece of free art with every purchase in Cheap Monday
· Free silly snaps in the ELEVENPARIS photo booth
· 25 bars, cafes and restaurants offering 20% off
· 20% off brands like Ben Sherman, Fred Perry, and Scotch&Soda
· 15 in-store DJs
· Live bands: Shake Tiger Shake at 6pm in Newburgh Quarter; and Shotgun House outside Lambretta
And though it goes without saying, make sure to dress to impress, as undercover scouts will be on the lookout for the freshest-dressed male shoppers – and giving away 200 goodie bags to boot. There won’t be this many male-centric style events until next Men’s Week, so enjoy it while you can, boys. Jean Grant
Register for your free ticket at carnaby.co.uk.