Okay, so as pop-up concepts go, this one’s a little convoluted, so we thought the best way to get the idea across is to break it down real simple like.
1. There’s a pop-up in Stokey Bears burger restaurant in Stoke Newington TONIGHT where you can get your hair cut by a guy called Ky Wilson. Haircuts cost £25.
2. You’ll also be able to buy a, um, unique ‘The Clipper’ necklace for £125. There are only 25 available.
3. If you buy a necklace you also get a free cheeseburger or veggie burger, EVERY DAY from Burger Bear, either from Stokey Bears, their pop-up inside the Old Nun’s Head pub in Nunhead, or Burger Bear HQ, their new restaurant opening on Old Street in May.
4. To reiterate, that’s £125 for a burger EVERY SINGLE DAY UNTIL YOU DIE.
5. The burgers are worth £7.50, meaning you could feasibly be quids in within 17 days. By this time you may also find it more difficult getting up stairs.
6. You can just put the necklace in a drawer and leave it there.
Any questions, give ‘em a shout on Twitter at @burgerbeartom